Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Water Day!







I had to go to Chicago for a conference and was gone the last 4 days, so I took off today to spend some time with Evan. She had Water Day at school, so I went to take pics. She and her friend Emma were having a great time! Evan got so dirty because the outlet for the slide was also the drain. Everytime she would go down the slide, she would have to jump off and into the mud. At one point, she ended up with mud all over her face, chest, bathing suit and legs. After Water Day we went to Build-A-Bear so she could make the leopard she's been dying for (we've been using this one for a bribe). I guess we now have to find something else to bribe her with!! She named her bear Selecia - I hvae no idea where she heard that name, but she LOVES it! By the time we got home, though, she had renamed her Cat.

No comments: