Friday, October 17, 2008

TAG!


My friend Julie tagged me earlier in the week with a great, truly revealing tag, but I will NEVER get to it. THIS one I can do, though. You are supposed to post the 4th picture from your 4th picture album.

This picture was taken March 12, 2005. I love that smile and rosy cheeks. We had been home from China less than a week. The shoes she is wearing were purchased in Guanzhou and had sqeakers in them. We always knew where she was!! I have loved each age, but I sure am glad she's 4 (almost 5).

TAG! It's your turn!

3 comments:

Mary Malone said...

Awwwww....that picture is adorable. Where in the heck did our babies go:-( It's hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since we saw their beautiful faces for the fist time.

Hope all is well with you guys. Are you ready for Disney next month???

Julie said...

That pic is too cute! I love the rosy cheeks too. Thanks again for the cake and letting the girls hang with ya'll yesterday afternoon.

The Sparks said...

This pictures is darling! My cousin was living in China for a while and sent Paige a pair of those squeaker shoes. She loved them too!