Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sleepover


Evan had her BFF Kassi spend the night on Friday. We were going to go swimming, but it was closed due to rain. We had to move on to plan B. The girls wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese, so I had to come up with a better idea very quickly. We ended up going to Glow Putz - a glow in the dark miniature golf course. The girls loved it!
We came home and had pizza and chocolate milkshakes for dinner. The girls watched movies while I dozed on the couch. They finally fell asleep around midnight - as best as I can tell. But at 5:45 am, they were up wanting me to make them breakfast. I sure am glad I bought some powdered sugar donuts, so I got to go back to bed for a few hours. They played non-stop until 3 pm. As soon as Kassi left, Evan laid down and fell asleep literally before her head hit the pillow. What a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sparks said...

Where is Glow Putz? It sounds like fun!

The McConnell's said...

It is in SOuth Bossier on Barksdale Highway. It is just past Jimmie Davis bridge on the right. The girls loved it, but I thought it was pretty lame. The holes looked all alike. I think Party Central is better.

Julie said...

Kassi had so much fun. She was the same. She fell asleep right away!