Monday, September 6, 2010

Watch your Mouth

Before we had Evan, many of you may remember that Mike's language was definitely not child-friendly. He cleaned it up tremendously after at the age of 2 she repeated something she never should have heard. Well, the other night the girls were taking a bath when Sydney accidentally hit Evan with something. Evan looks at Sydney and says "What the hell was that for?" After laughing quite hard for a few minutes, I explained to her that she shouldn't ever repeat this. It was so very funny!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda and David said...

Too funny! Just yesterday, Micalee got frustrated with a puzzle she was working on & said "damn it" & walked away. I'm still trying to get David to watch his language, but this isn't really one of his phrases, so I guess I need to watch mine, too!

Sparks said...

Don't you just love when kids pick up on your habits? I'm married to a soldier...need I say more?

This is pretty funny though!