Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fancy Nancy Birthday Party
















Evan's BFF Kassidy had her 5th birthday party last Saturday. The theme was Fancy Nancy - you dress up in your fanciest clothes and act prissy (in a good and funny way). Surprisingly, Evan really got into it. She had me put makeup on her and let me put all kinds of jewelry on her. She even let me borrow her crown and boa so I could get fancy. I stayed to help Julie with the little girls and had a blast! One of the games that the Fancy Moms took part in was walking with a banana on our heads. (I have a feeling this picture will come back to haunt us one day, Julie.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah, but we're so HOT! We've got to be the coolest moms on the block, maybe not in 10 years, but right now I think we could pass. :-)