Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Claus







The weekend after Thanksgiving Evan and I went to see Santa. The pictures were not very good, but still...it was Santa and that was one chore I could check off my list. Last week Mike accidentally cut a wallet-sized chunk out of my 5x7 Evan and Santa picture. I guess that was a good excuse to redo it. This time I found a good Santa, though. You know how so many of them just don't look right - well, the first one we chose had that look. We went to the Boardwalk (our local shopping area on the river) to ride the trolley and the Merican Round (Merry-Go-Round for those of you who do not speak Evanese) and see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop. They do Santa right! She then wanted to pose just like the snowman. We always have a great time at the Boardwalk!

1 comment:

Sparks said...

What a sweet Santa picture. We had NO idea he was there. Ugg...maybe next year right? LOL