Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ice Skating
















We spent the weekend in Houston with my brother Keri and his family. We always have such a good time. Saturday morning we watched Chandler score quite a few points in her basketball game. Evan is in a Kindertot basketball class where they just learn skills, so she was excited to see a real game. We went ice skating in the afternoon at the Galleria and had a blast. This was Evan's first time, and she did such a great job! As long as someone was holding her hand, she would just take off walking like she was on normal ground. She would catch herself going a little too fast, turn to grab onto me, and then fall. I couldn't slow down or stop fast enough, so I would end up dragging her. Poor thing got so wet! She skated in between Keri and me for awhile, but we ended up dragging her and laughing so hard we could hardly stand up.

No comments: