Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Argh, Matey! Look at my sweet little pirate. We started practicing her makeup Thursday night but got interrupted by a tornado. It didn't get us this time, but Evan & I spent some time seeking shelter in her bathtub. Anyway, we had fun playing with makeup. I lined her eyes about a quarter inch thick, but it all but disappears when she opens her eyes. I love her tattoo, but her costume covered so much of her body it was hard to find a good place for it. We had to take her flask to the ward Trunk or Treat just in case it got boring - you know, a little alcohol livens up any group (just kidding)! She wanted to be Bat Woman this year, but I am so glad I talked her into being a pirate because I love this look on her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparks said...

She looks AWESOME, and her makeup is great. Fun, fun!