Saturday, October 10, 2009

Witch Party
















Julie & I had a Witch Party last night. We had talked about doing it since last year but only started planning two weeks ago. I'm pretty impressed we were able to pull it off. I think everyone had a great time. We had also planned on having a babysitter, but plans fell through, so we had three little witches join us. They were all so cute! Now don't let my costume scare you. I thought I'd be an ugly witch and ended up pulling it off pretty well. I found some green glitter dust that added an eery, ugly glow. As I was putting it all together, I started wishing I had picked up a wart to bring it all together. A little tooth wax and we were done. (I just realized my camera must have been on a strange setting because some of my pictures did not turn out. Sorry!)

No comments: