Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Sweet Valentine











For Valentine's yesterday, Evan's class went to a nursing home and gave out handmade Valentine's cards. Evan said they had such a good time. I met them back at her school for the party - which is always kind of chaotic, but I'm glad I get to attend some of them. As usual, BFF Kassi and Bella always make for a good picture. Chase is a little boy that these girls all love! He is the cutest, sweetest thing! His older sister takes gymnastics in a class that is held simultaneously with Evan's class. We usually go early so that Evan and Chase have time to play, and so I can get the scoop on Chase from his mom. He tells his mom that he thinks Evan is pretty, and he is always going back to her classroom after he leaves to give her a hug. He brought her her very first 'real' Valentine yesterday. They were so cute about it that of course I HAD to take a picture. Chase's mom said it took a while for him to find the perfect little puppy to give her because he wanted it to have hugs & kisses on it. I don't think I got my first 'real' Valentine until I was 8!

No comments: