Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Scored U2 Tickets!

I am so excited! My sister-in-law Jamie told me a few months ago about a website where you buy a subscription and get to buy tickets before they go on sale to the public. Well, this morning we scored some pretty good seats for U2 in October! We saw them in Houston during their last tour, and Keri & Jamie took us to the Skyroom (?) after the show to try to get a bite to eat. It was so crowded that we we left. We were all a little upset the next day when we found out that Bono showed up not long after we left. We just might camp out there this time. It's a Beautiful Day!

3 comments:

The Sparks said...

So, So, So JEALOUS!!! Have a great time!

Dan and Patrice said...

LUCKY!!!! Can I come?
Last night Dan was looking at your blog and he made a comment about Evan. He said that she is the cutest little girl he has ever seen. He than told Harrison that he could date her when they get older. It was funny!

Julie said...

Awesome!! That is so cool! I scored some pretty good ones to Taylor Swift here in BC for Sept for Bailee and I (Billy didn't want to go...can't imagine why?)