Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome, Wayne, Tonya & Melia!












Our friends Wayne, Tonya and Melia (14 months) stopped in for a visit last weekend. We had such a good time with them. Evan did not want to give up her room at first, but she changed her mind when she realized she would get to sleep in our room. Since they are from Utah, all they wanted to eat was crawfish. I made crawfush etoufee, we went out for crawfish ravioli at Copeland's, and then went to Shane's for boiled crawfish. I'm the only one in my family who likes crawfish, so it was a treat to have someone to eat it with (I do not, however, eat it boiled.) I had a fried alligator po-boy that was excellent instead of boiled crawfish.
Evan loved playing with Melia and has told me many times since they left how much she misses her. She was very good with Melia. It was cool to have a bit of a look into what kind of a sister she will be to Sydney - if Sydney ever makes it. I had to work Monday, so Mike took them to Natchitoches to the Alligator Farm. They all had a great time! I'll post these pics in my next post. On the wat to the farm, though, they stopped to save a turtle.

No comments: