Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Evan's Letter From Santa's Elf

Here is the text of Evan's letter from Santa's elf:

Dear Evan,
My name is Sprinkles and I am two feet tall with bright orange hair. I am the head gymnastics elf. I hear you like gymnastics, too. I get to teach all the other elves how to do gymnastics.
I am going to try my hardest to get you everything you want. If I bring you some magic stuff, you have to promise you will show me some of your tricks sometime. I want a My Twinn Doll too, but they don't make any with orange hair. My older sister has many Littlest Pet Shop toys, and I love to play with them. I hope I can get you some this Christmas. Santa is working hard to get every little boy and girl everything they want - including you.
Santa has requested some carrots and milk this year, it is his favorite. That would really help him lose some weight. Donner loves the reindeer food y'all leave out every single year, so don't forget to leave out some reindeer food.

Love,
Sprinkles

PS. Tell MiMi, PaPa, Big Girl, Granpa Russell, Grandma Jean, and your Mom and Dad I said hello!

No comments: