Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa!




We took Evan to see Santa yesterday. Remember I said a few posts back that she believes all these santa's are actually helpers for the real Santa? Well, it's a good thing because of what happened. We go to the Bass Pro Shop because they have an awesome setting and Santa (oh, and did I mention they take your picture for free?). We're waiting in line and Evan says that this is not the real Santa. I'd gone to http://www.portablenorthpole.com/ a few days before and had an email sent to her from Santa. So she doesn't really feel a need to talk to him, but I need a good picture for 2009. We snap the picture and he asks her what she wants. After telling him a My TWINN doll and a few other things, he tells her that he will pass it along to Santa. Pass it along to Santa? What? I sure am glad we had that one covered!

PS. Mike is carrying her because I insisted she wear the clogs that match her outfit. They are a little big so it takes her FOREVER to walk!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Wait a minute, Paige said THIS was the real Santa unlike the one in the mall who charges for a picture! LOL So funny!!