Friday, November 28, 2008

Epcot - Disney Day 4





















I thought that we would be able to spend just a few hours at Epcot and see everything. I was planning on an early evening so we could get some much needed rest. I was so wrong! We stayed until closing. It took us all day, but we went around the world - Mexico, Germany, China, Japan, Morocco, America, Canada, Italy, France, Norway, and I'm sure there were more. Evan has started taking pictures, so we now have proof that Mike and I went on this trip together. We rented a stroller to use all week to have a place for Evan to rest and to keep our stuff. I have been so amazed that you can leave the stroller WITH your belongings while you walk around or ride some rides, and it is still there when you come back! This is the coolest place!

No comments: