Sunday, July 4, 2010

Guangzhou Zoo




















This morning we went to the zoo, and my goodness was it ever hot and humid!! Evan and Sydney had a great time running around the lobby before we left. Ordinarily I would NEVER let them act that way, but given the fact that Sydney is coming out of her shell - I didn't mind. I figure a happy baby is much easier to handle than a crying baby! Evan had a great time at the zoo playing with some of the other children - Nathan and Luke. We saw a panda bear that was awesome, and the girls got to feed the giraffes. Evan enjoyed it, but Sydney wasn't sure. She kept going back over to them, but she got upset when they snatched her leaf.
When we came back to the room to rest and cool off, Sydney started snacking on Pringles. She dropped one, so Evan picked it up and threw it away. Sydney was watching closely, and decided to go dumpster diving to get it. I think we might have to hide our trash when we get home!!
Bonding Update: Sydney gave me a spontaneous smile!

No comments: