Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Annual Visit to the Corn Maze

Kassidy, Evan & Trista - BFFs


Evan always loves to go to the Corn Maze. They have quite a bit to do - from jumping to playing in a ton of corn kernels to several mazes. We've had probably 19 inches of rain over the last week and a half, so needless to say it was very muddy. We decided to try out the kiddie maze - I hate these mazes because I'm always afraid I won't find my way out. Not far into the maze everything turned to mud. Evan's rain boots are a size or two too big and would come off if she ran, so I knew this would be interesting. It wasn't long before the mud sucked her boot and she walked out of it, lost her balance, and fell in the mud. I was laughing so hard I couldn't help her - another mother had to help her up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: