Sunday, January 17, 2010

Merry Christmas!


We opened our gifts from each other before going to the McConnell's for Christmas Eve so we would have more time for Santa stuff this morning. Santa was way too good to Evan this year! She got a My Twinn doll with a Chinese dress, tons of Littlest Pet Shop things, a watch to match her My Twinn's, 2 Nerf Tek 9s (so she and Mike can have fun), walkie talkies, several DS games and probably many other things I'm forgetting about. She woke us up yelling that Santa brought her a My Twinn! She was so excited to get her, but that was about 3 1/2 weeks ago and she has forgotten about her. One tradition we have is that Evan writes Santa a quick note before hurrying off to bed. It is always so cool to see what Santa writes back. No matter how busy Santa is, he always has time to respond!

Evan & I got dressed and scurried off to Longview to spend a few days with family. She packed up a whole suitcase plus another bag of just toys to play with while we were gone! Watching her see what Santa has brought has been pretty awesome in years past, but this year I would have to say was absolutely magical. I can't wait to get started on next year's Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Her face is priceless!

Eric and Paige got Nerf dart guns also and I'm just about ready to sue Nerf. AAAHHHH!!