Monday, January 2, 2012

What a Year!





I can't believe it has almost been a year since my last post! So much has happened that I get exhausted just thinking about trying to update. My goal is to get it updated over the next couple of months while not falling behind on current updates. I'll start with a halfway impromptu photo shoot the other day. We've found that we don't have nearly as many pictures of Sydney as we do of Evan, so I'm working on that. I took the girls to the Norton Art Gallery a few days ago to see what I could shoot. I'm redoing the pictures in our bedroom (they are all of Evan) and need some more up to date.

1 comment:

Sparks said...

I'm so excited to see you blogging again! Church never seems long enough to chat and I love keeping up with your lives here.

LOVE that photo of the girls holding hands!