Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big Girl












Evan has the best great-grandmother ever! When I was growing up we called her Grandmother, but Evan changed her name to Big Girl. We don't know where she got this name, but it was better than the first name she called her - Grand Mugger! I don't know about you, but I don't know too many women who delight in being called Big Girl. That is how special she is. Even past 80 years old (sorry, Big Girl), she will get down on the floor and play with her. I have even seen her slide down a Little Tikes slide because Evan asked her too. This weekend I caught a couple of special moments between these two while they were reading together. Evan also had a chance to play with Aunt Kim and Uncle Roland while we celebrated Aunt Kim's birthday. She also had Mi Mi running around Big Girl's house playing keep away from Pa Pa. Thanks for letting me relax for a while!

No comments: