Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family History

A few weeks ago Mike suggested I put together a montage of Evan when we first adopted her. As I finished editing it this evening, I was reminded of how grateful we are for this little girl. February 21, 2005, we met her for the first time and became a family. We bonded from the first minute and have had an unbelievable attachment. She was a week shy of 15 months when we were united, but it seems like we have been together since she was born. We will be forever grateful to her birthmother for giving us this inquisitive, beautiful, funny, little piece of heaven (most days, anyway).
We look forward to the day that we can post BREAKING NEWS on daughter #2 (aka Sydney Pyper). We have been waiting for her for almost 2 years, and unfortunately it could be 2 more. Until then, I hope you enjoy the following montage (the last for a while, I promise) of Evan's first few years. WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. Such a long exposure to Evan could result in believing her parents are completely obsessed with her!

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

This was the sweetest thing ever! Now you've got me all baby happy!!

Julie said...

Aaaawww!! That was so sweet and I'm not prejudice or anything, but we have the cutest kids in the neighborhood for sure.