Sunday, January 11, 2009

Evan's New Room


We have finally taken down the crib and changing table in Evan's room - couldn't get rid of the rocking chair, though. We've kept it all in there in hopes that Sydney would come soon. Well, Evan has been wanting bunk beds, so we decided to get them and take the baby stuff out. She is 5 years old afterall! I will gladly put the crib back together whenever needed. Besides, doesn't Murphy's Law state that as soon as we put away the baby stuff we will need it again??? I'm even playing with the idea of giving it away. Buying new baby furniture would be a welcome problem if that meant Sydney were close behind!

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

I love her new bed! If you do decide to sell some baby stuff let me know, we got rid of everything after Paige was born.

Dan and Patrice said...

Oh, I love Evan's new "BIG GIRL" room. Cute, cute, cute!