Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long-Awaited Pedicure

We've had such a wild couple of weeks. I've been so busy with work, my school, Evan's school, getting paperwork ready for Sydney, shopping for Sydney, and a few showers this weekend. Saturday night we decided that we needed a little pampering. Our regular salon was closed, so we tried out another one that has the cutest children's pedicure chairs. There was a little girl who was probably about 3 years old who Evan played with very well. She was so sweet with her and enjoyed playing with her until she ran off with my phone and hid from Evan. Evan thought she was in a lot of trouble and was stressing that I would be mad. It's probably a good thing I was in the middle of such a relaxing pedicure and was so mellow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I promised Paige a pedicure this week also. Where is this cute salon?

The McConnell's said...

It's at the corner of Benton and Kingston. They really just sit in the chair. They don't use the foot bath. They are also VERY slow! It did feel good, though.