Sunday, May 16, 2010

Management 510 Completed!

Mike and I have been trying all weekend to record my video presentation and email it to my professor. Finally, all the stars aligned and we got it done. I took my final last Wednesday, submitted my presentation and powerpoint today and sent in my paper this afternoon. I am officially finished with this class. I can now concentrate on getting things ready to go to China. I also am going to try to do some Spring cleaning before we leave. I’ve only been doing the mandatory things the last few months because of my time-consuming class. This post is actually a test to see if I can figure out how to post via emails while we are in China. It looks like it works! Scratch that off my list!!!

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Yeah! Congrats on getting through the semester!!