Sunday, May 23, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...




What a great day! I did so many of the things I enjoy. I now have a breakfast buffet buddy. I absolutely LOVE a breakfast buffet, but we never go because, well, we all love our sleep more. Evan and I woke up early Saturday morning and decided to stop for breakfast before heading to the Boardwalk for Girl Scouts. Evan thought it was the coolest place ever! She got to have as much bacon as she wanted! We did make a great bowl of grits.
Then we met the Girl Scouts at Build A Bear. I know this place is for children, but I love it when Evan wants to go. Evan decided she would make a bear for Sydney. She first chose one of the more expensive ones, but then I reminded her that Girl Scouts was paying for $25. If she got a less expensive bear, she'd have more money to spend on clothes. She did just that.
We had a great time at the BABW party and then stopped in at Gymboree. I saw the cutest dress there last week and have been thinking about it since then. So, Evan and Sydney now have matching dresses and necklaces.
We came home to start spring cleaning and do a little baking. I've accomlished so much today that I wish I had several more days just like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: