Sunday, May 24, 2009

2022 Benton High School Graduate







Thursday was Evan's preschool graduation. She is so excited to be that much closer to starting Kindergarten. As each child walked up to get their diploma, the director told what each wants to be when they grow up. Evan wants to be a cowgirl and a cheerleader. Does that mean we have a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader on our hands? Since this was the first time I'd heard anything about cheering, I had to ask her about it. She said Cade (one of her many friends in our neighborhood) was going to play football, and she wanted to cheer for him. She made a cute preschool graduate regardless of what she wants to be 20 years from now.




At the end of the ceremony, her class was presented as the Benton High School graduating class of 2022. 2022???!!!???! I hastily figured in my head that Mike would be 61 years old when she graduates from high school (and did not bother to refigure for a few days). I 'freaked out' a while wondering what business we had pursuing a second adoption if we were going to be that old! I finally refigured and was thrilled to find that I need to take a math class. Mike will only be 55 when she graduates! Maybe we will get to retire one day afterall!

1 comment:

The Sparks said...

Congrats Evan! Your photos are darling!

And don't worry...we're only a few years behind you in age. LOL