Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


It has been a great weekend! Mike, Evan & I completely redid our living room. We bought new furniture, repainted with a slate blue and a chocolate brown accent wall and are now ready to put up our new decorations. Evan helped out a lot by painting with her own little roller. This was all part of my Mother's Day present. We took a break so she could make me a pink cake with pink frosting and sprinkles. She did a great job! Now usually she will eat either the frosting or the cake, but not both. This time she ate both and kept saying how she just couldn't get enough of the cake.
Sunday morning I found her wrapping my present - one of her stuffed animals. She told me that she liked this puppy except when his ears flopped down - that's why she was giving it to me. I'm supposed to snuggle with it. We had a great afternoon with family.

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

Oooh, we did our bathroom in those colors. Post pictures of your living room, I bet it's gorgeous!

Dan and Patrice said...

Post pictures of the new living room...love those colors!